- 3 bananas
- 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt, room temperature
- Almond butter, slightly warmed
- Dark chocolate chips
- Popsicle sticks
- Start by cutting your bananas in half, horizontally. Then insert one popsicle stick into the flat bottom of each halved banana about 2/3rds of the way in. Place bananas on a baking sheet lined in parchment paper and partially freeze for around 30 minutes.
- Next, put yogurt into a tall glass and slowly dip each frozen banana. Make sure to leave a little uncovered at the bottom. Rest your bananas back on the parchment paper, laying them on their side. Place two dark chocolate chips (for the ghost’s eyes!) near the top of the banana, pressing gently. Then, freeze for around an hour until your treat is firm.
- After bananas are done freezing, warm almond butter in the microwave for around thirty seconds. Drizzle evenly over yogurt-coated bananas, then place on baking sheet to freeze once last time—about 30 minutes