- 6 to 8 cups of torn stemmed kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt + 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set to the side.
- Wash kale and dry with paper towels. Make sure your kale is VERY dry.
- Once the kale is fully dry, place it in a large bowl. Toss and coat kale with olive oil, sea salt and smoked paprika. Make sure to FULLY coat the kale so that they can become crispier.
- Place kale in a single layer on your baking sheet. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake kale in the oven until crispy and dark green (do not let it turn brown), for about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan. Let the chips sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy (guilt-free)!