Preheat your oven to 350° and get ready to enjoy making these oatmeal cranberry bars! Not only are they a sweet indulgence for the holiday, but cranberries provide a range of health benefits and include antioxidants like vitamins C and E.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil (a little bit of coconut oil!) an 8-inch baking pan to prevent sticking.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread batter in your baking pan, using the back of your spatula to press it down.
- Bake for around 30 minutes, until cooked thoroughly and lightly browned on top.
- Let bars cool completely in the pan before cutting.
If you (surprisingly) have any leftovers, feel free to store these tasty bars in the fridge.