CNN Health recently ran an article, "Tracking your body with technology" that explores the latest trend in how people are turning to technology to monitor their health. According to the report, many people are turning to available technologies to gain knowledge about their bodies that they can use to optimize their health, beyond what information annual doctor's visits might bring. The newest trend...mobile apps.
It appears that apps and small devices are getting ever more sophisticated in helping track vital signs, tracking how you feel, and educating about common conditions and symptoms. Proving themselves to be an industry leader, Chiro One Wellness Centers recently launched their first mobile app, SpineEffects which is a free mobile app that educates about the importance of spinal health. To increase awareness of the importance of spinal health and their new SpineEffects mobile app, Chiro One Wellness Centers is currently hosting a special, “Download & Share Your SpineEffects” Facebook promotion through September 27th. A drawing will take place at the end of the contest raffling an I-Pad and an Android Tablet for the most shares on their Facebook wall. The application, SpineEffects, is an interactive way to discover the phenomenon of the central nervous system and the critical importance of maintaining a healthy spine and nervous system. With this app, you can view the relationship between the 24 vertebrae in the human spine and the nerves that emanate from them. SpineEffects gives your fingertips the power to touch each individual vertebrae then visually display what parts of the body the nerves that exit from it affects and common conditions and possible symptoms associated with a misalignment in that specific vertebrae. It also allows its users instant access to Chiropractors in the area that can provide spinal health exams and corrective care if necessary. Key Features of the app include:
- 24/7 Access to functions and effects of the spine by body part.
- Detailed information about how Vertebrae are connected to body parts/organs/functions.
- Common Conditions and Symptoms associated with misalignments of the spine.
- 3D video explaining, “What is Chiropractic?”
- Instant access to Chiropractors in your area and the ability the book an appointment online and get driving directions from your Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Enter to Win a Free iPad or Android tablet by having the most Shares on Facebook!
- Download and Share the new SpineEffects free app on your Facebook wall to win. The top participants with the most “Shares” (not “likes”) have a chance to enter the drawing to win an iPad for 1st place or Android tablet for 2nd place
- Contest begins September 4th and ends on September 27th
- Look for the sponsored Story at the top of our Fan page at Facebook.com/ChiroOne
- You must “like” our page and enter to win and then share the link to our SpineEffects app on your wall and have your friends share the link as many times as possible.
- Download our free mobile app and share the benefits of chiropractic today!