1. YOUR “PERSONAL INFORMATION”
Our websites are used for sales and marketing and educational purposes only. “Personal Information” includes any data or information provided by you on our websites which can be used to identify you or communicate with you for these purposes. Although we maintain safeguards to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security or privacy of any Personal Information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any logins or passwords you establish on our websites.
Personal Information shall never be deemed to include “protected health information,” as that term is defined in 45 C.F.R. § 160.103 of the HIPAA regulations. As such, we have no obligation to handle your Personal Information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and you shall have no expectation of privacy as to your Personal Information. You acknowledge and agree that you will not assert any HIPAA claim against us based upon our collection, storage, or use of your Personal Information.
2. STORAGE OF “PERSONAL INFORMATION”
Here are the types of Personal Information we collect and store:
- Information You Provide: We may store any information you enter on our websites, including, without limitation, your name, address(es), e-mail address(es), and payment information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as personalizing your use of our websites, improving our websites, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We may store certain types of information whenever you interact with us online, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our websites or advertisements or other content served by or on our behalf, including, without limitation: internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; and “cookies,” which are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide increased functionality to you. The “HELP” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
- E-mail Communications:To help us tailor e-mail communication to your preferences, we may receive and store a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources:We may store information about you from other sources.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share your information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing services, providing live chat functionality, fulfilling product orders, processing payment data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. They have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We may send offers to you on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we will use your Personal Information, but we will not give that business your Personal Information.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy facilities, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you may be disseminated to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
4. SECURITY OF PAYMENT INFORMATION
We protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
5. USE BY CHILDREN
Our websites may be viewed by children, but we do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may purchase products from us only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us at:
Chiro One Wellness Centers, LLC
2625 Butterfield Road, Suite 301N
Oak Brook, IL 60523